Sunday, August 25, 2013

Playlist for 8/18/13 show



8:00am (+ 8:00pm!)



Dent May: Let Them Talk

Alex Winston: Fire Ant

Le Tigre: My My Metrocard

Okkervil River: Stay Young

Coke Weed: Anklet

The Mynabirds: Wash It Out

The Shivers: Kisses

Carl Smith: Kisses Don't Lie

Alela Diane: Of Many Colors

The Middle East: Land Of The Bloody Unknown

Mia Doi Todd: My Baby Lives in Paris

Lord Huron: I Will Be Back One Day (Their entire performance from the 2013 Newport Folk Festival is here for free! I want to sit and daydream to it and not do anything else.)

Pure Bathing Culture: Pendulum

Beachwood Sparks: Forget the Song

Young Dreams: Dream Alone, Wake Together

Minisnap: Rehash


9:00 (+ 9:00pm!)

Deer Tick: Art Isn't Real (City of Sin)

Soko: How Are You

Shudder To Think: Dominoes

Bonnie "Prince" Billy: Wai

Laura Gibson: Down by the Riverside

My Morning Jacket: True Love Ways

Camera Obscura: New Year's Resolution

Songs: Ohia: Back On Top

Laura Stevenson: Journey to the Center of the Earth

Foxygen: Shuggie

Alexi Murdoch: All My Days

Viking Moses & Golden Ghost: Carousel (Just saw him play in Kingston a few weeks ago and as always, his performance stunned me. Here's a little video I made of him playing in New York last fall.)

Night Beds: Wanted You In August

Mount Moriah: Younger Days

Norah Jones Feat. M. Ward: Blue Bayou

Rose Melberg: Cast Away The Clouds


Picture note: Neil Young album that I had never heard and really, really liked!